This article continues previous article:
Long story short, a patch is required for Marmalade SDK to work on High Sierra.
Here's the procedure and download link.
- Before you start, please make sure you had at least ran Marmalade once. During the first start of Marmalade SDK, there will be a system process "Verifying "Marmalade"...". Please make sure this process is passed.
- Download the patch file and script from below link:
MD5 checksum: 8726d5648cfb4a48cfc01e79949a9b52
- Unzip the file, there should be 2 files extracted:
- Place the 2 files in same folder, then run patch.sh from terminal.
- If there's no error showing up, the patch should be done then.
Please send us email if you run into any issue while patching: email@example.com